As a person’s private wealth grows and they become more financially savvy, they tend to become more focused on ensuring that their wealth is protected for their next of kin and that it is passed on to the next generation in a secure and tax-efficient manner.
At Select Investors we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances and priorities are different and therefore a personalised plan is needed to ensure that your loved ones are protected in the event of death or incapacity. As succession planning requires clients to endure a longer-term strategy we assist with formulating a broad plan which can be adjusted when necessary.
We work with reputable third parties to draft Wills and Powers of Attorney, in the UK, Singapore and Australia.
We will discuss with you a variety of arrangements which can be made, amongst which are:
- Where your main will should be located and what it should cover
- Where any further wills should be located
- Lasting Powers of Attorney in the UK
- The use of trusts for asset protection as wealth passes down the generations
- Inheritance Tax liabilities and planning opportunities
- Preparation of Domicile Statements
- Personal Life Cover for Death, Critical Illness, Loss of Earnings, Funding of Inheritance Tax etc
- Business Protection Insurance (Keyman and Shareholder Protection) for personal business interests.
Trust, Will Writing and Powers of Attorney involve the referral to a service that is seperate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place and are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our Singapore based tax advice is sourced from a trusted third party.